1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States and Canada, except in those states and provinces where prohibited by law and who receive a Promotion invitation by email from Ultimate Ears (defined below). Opportunity to enter the Promotion is personal to the original recipient of the Promotion email invitation and any attempted transfer is void and will not result in a Promotion entry. Participants should check with local requirements regarding his or her eligibility prior to participation in this Promotion. The officers, directors, and employees of Logitech Inc. and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Logitech” or “Ultimate Ears”), and all advertising and promotion agencies, or persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules.
2. SUBMISSION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on JANUARY 30, 2017 at 12:01 AM, PDT, and ends on FEBRUARY 5, 2017 at 5:00 PM, PDT (“Submission Period”). Entries will be accepted through the Submission Period.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Follow these steps:
Click on the link in the Contest email for the Ultimate Ears speaker product that you purchased and would like to Review.
Register for the Contest by providing all the required information in the Review.
Write a product review for the Ultimate Ears speaker that you purchased on www.UltimateEars.com or at another retailer. Any photos or video uploaded with your review does not increase the odds of winning.
SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION. Ultimate Ears will randomly draw eleven (11) winners at the conclusion of the Submission Period from the eligible entries received during the Submission Period. Odds of winning in the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a $50 Amazon.com eGift Card.
Ten (10) additional Winners will each be awarded one (1) POWER UP charging dock.
The approximate retail value of all prizes is $449.99 USD.
The Grand Prize (“GP”) winner must have or will need to create an Amazon.com account in order to redeem the prize. The gift card may only be used for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or its affiliated website endless.com. Redemption of the gift card will be subject to the standard terms, conditions and restrictions applicable to Amazon.com Gift Cards in effect on the day of issuance of the gift card. Logitech is not responsible if the gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Amazon’s trademark is used under license from Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. See www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete gift card terms and conditions.
6. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS. ULTIMATE EARS BLAST OR MEGABLAST MUST BE ADDRESSED IN THE PRODUCT REVIEW (INCLUDING THE PHOTO OR VIDEO, IF APPLICABLE) IN FULL ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRODUCT USAGE INSTRUCTIONS; ANY DEVIATION FROM THE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT VOIDING OF ENTRY AND DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Additionally, content of product review and photo or video (if applicable) must be truthful in all material respects, showing actual usage of indicated Ultimate Ears product (do not use photo editing software or the like to alter or manipulate the images/product performance as captured by photo or video). Entry will also be deemed void and will be disqualified if product review and photo or video (if applicable) is determined by Ultimate Ears in its sole discretion to be inappropriate, profane or unfit for publication, to advocate alcohol/drug use, violence or illegal conduct, if it disparages the Ultimate Ears or Logitech brands, or violates the rights of any third party (this includes persons identified or depicted in the product review/photo/video and, if applicable, the photographer or videographer if not you).
7. LICENSE GRANT: You retain all of your ownership rights in your submissions, however, with each submission of a review, photograph, and/or video to this Promotion, you grant Ultimate Ears, and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, adapt, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and perform your review, photograph, and/or video submissions, in whole or in part, in connection with this Promotion and in connection with the marketing, advertising and promotion of Ultimate Ears products. Ultimate Ears may also use your review, photograph, and/or video in connection with (i) retail marketing efforts including trade show booths, catalogs, mailers, point of purchase or other store displays; and (ii) e-commerce efforts including the Ultimate Ears website in any media formats and through any media and social channels.
8. BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws apply.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Ultimate Ears’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all matters related to this Promotion. Ultimate Ears and its partners are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled applications or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof.
Only the fully completed online application will be accepted. All applications submitted become the property of Ultimate Ears. Ultimate Ears reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Ultimate Ears determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Ultimate Ears’ reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Ultimate Ears reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Ultimate Ears reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Ultimate Ears’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in this Promotion, participant releases and agrees to discharge and hold harmless Ultimate Ears and its partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or acceptance, possession or use (misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize.
10. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement that Ultimate Ears may use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
12. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Logitech with North America headquarter offices at 7700 Gateway Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560, USA.
13. LIST OF WINNERS. Winner(s) may be announced on Logitech social media outlets, however, you may also receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Logitech, Public Relations Manager at Sponsor’s address no later than 60 days from end date of the Submission Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
14. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively. through final and binding arbitration conducted under the Consumer Arbitration Rules ("Rules ") of the American Arbitration Association except that any dispute that would otherwise fall under the jurisdiction of a small claims court may, at the option of one of the parties, be brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction prior to appointment of the arbitrator.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties or under the selection process set forth in the Rules. The costs of the arbitration shall be apportioned between the parties as set forth in the Rules. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding on the parties without right of appeal. YOU MUST CONTACT SPONSOR WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR FACTS THAT GIVE RISE TO A CLAIM, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM BASED UPON SUCH EVENT OR FACTS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Logitech in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.